Polymer Modified Portland Cement Coating
CONSOL COSMETIC is a polymer modified, 2component, cementitious coating. Designed for use on concrete, mortar, and masonry substrates. Easily applied by brush, roller, or spray equipment. This fine-textured, abrasion resistant coating is used for protection against deicing salts and for damp-proofing/waterproofing.
CONSOL COSMETIC is used on:
- Use on grade, above, and below grade on concrete, masonry, and mortar.
- Use on horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces, both interior and exterior.
- Use as a coating over newly repaired concrete to provide a uniform appearance
- Use as a protective coating to reduce the effect of deicing salt on concrete
- Use as a protective coating for waterproofing, dampproofing, and improved resistance to weathering.
- Use on concrete and masonry substrates to improve abrasion resistance to foot traffic and light pneumatic-tire trafficmatic-tire traffic
- Use to coat the backside of architectural curtain wall panels to prevent water intrusion from the outside
- Portable water tanks.
The other benefit of CONSOL COSMETIC are :
- Bond strength ensures superior adhesion
- Increases resistance of substrate to deicing salts
- Does not create a vapor barrier
- No mix water needed, liquid co-polymer triggers special blend of cement, fillers, and admixtures.
- No batching, factory proportionedunit ensures consist composition and high quality. Non-flammable, low odor.
- Easily applied to clean, sound substrates