CONSOL PVC ROOFGARDEN WATERPROOFING
PVC Root Penetration and UV Resistant Waterproofing Membrane
CONSOL PVC ROOFGARDEN WATERPROOFING is a type of new high macromolecular waterproofing membrane by adding plasticizer, filler, antioxidizer, ultraviolet light absorber and other auxiliaries with polyvinyl chloride resin as raw material. Cold-adhesive and hot- welding is both available when attending to the joint of membrane
- Green roofs such as industrial and civil buildings
- Public building
- Garage roof
- Subway station rooms
- Comprehensive pipe corridors
- and other buildings.
- UV Resistant polyester scrim reinforced membrane with lacquer
- High tensile strength, large ductility, strong applicability for contraction or deformation of the substrate.
- Large width of material, high construction efficiency, small product consumption
- Good diffusivity of water vapor, easy discharge of condensate, easy discharge of moisture left in the substrate
- High tensile strength and excellent mechanical properties
- Root penetration resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and aging resistance
- Good flexibility at low temperature even at – 30ºC and heat resistance
- Suitable for mechanically fastened exposed rood system
- No liquid flow at high temperature
- Cold construction and good safety performance.